The rocking chair StingRay was my graduation project from Aarhus School of Architecture. The chair is a piece of furniture for relaxing, dozing off and recharging your batteries again. A piece of furniture that gives a unique experience of inner peace.
From 2008 to 2015 the shell was also available in 3D veneer. At this time, the chair was the largest 3D veneer chair in the world, and gave a lot of new attention to the classic StingRay in plastic.
StingRay is a reward-winning chair, with the prices:
- BOBEDRES KLASSIKERPRIS 2010
- THE DANISH DESIGN PRIZE 2008/09
- RED DOT DESIGN AWARD 2008
- INTERIOR INNOVATION AWARD “BEST OF THE BEST” COLOGNE 2008
- BOLIGMAGASINETS DESIGNPRIS “BEST DESIGN” 2008
Produced by Fredericia Furniture – www.fredericia.com